This article from Culpeper's Natural Ginger Juice with Honey product pemplate.
Ginger is a powerful tonic herb that offers healing benefits for almost every organ of the body. Ginger has a particular affinity for the digestive tract. It has been used for centuries as a digestive aid in the Chinese, Ayurvedic, and European herbal traditions. It effectively relieves a wide variety of digestive ailments, including nausea, heartburn, flatulence and diarrhoea.
The anti-spasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties of ginger not only soothe digestive upsets but also help to relieve menstrual cramps, migraine headaches, and arthritis.
Ginger keeps the cardia-vascular system healthy by reducing cholesterol levels, lowering blood pressure, and preventing the blood clots that lead to heart attacks and strokes.
Studies have shown that ginger stimulates immune activity and helps to keep away the influenza virus, making it especially helpful for treating colds and flu.
• Good for colic
• Relieves indigestion
• Lowers blood pressure
• Reduces cholesterol level
• Warming for the chest
• Fights cough and cold
• Helps prevent nausea
• May relieve rheumatism
• Reduces tendency to blood clots
• Helps in period pain
Method of Use
• 2 to 3 tbsp in a cup and add hot water.
• Skip away sugar, and add Culpeper's Natural Ginger Juice with Honey into your coffee or tea.
• 1 tbsp to be taken directly for sore throats.
• Use it for your cooking - marinate chicken, steam fish or vegetables, barbeque, ham for breakfast, etc.
These are just a few suggestions on how to enjoy Culpeper's Natural Ginger Juice with Honey, so go on and discover other fascinating ways on how to use it and you'll wonder how on earth you'd ever live without it!